Thursday, August 16, 2012

Essayus Interruptus

Usually given one whole complete period, I can complete an essays with 5-10 minutes to spare. Yet today, I ended up having to continue writing a few seconds over the bell. Because of the very well strategically planned schedule our school has cleverly thought up, my valueable time was rudely interrupted. (All sacasm speaking highly of our school if some didn't quite get that)

I would definitely have written one more whole paragraph if I had had time. Usually I stick to the typical 5 paragraph essays. Instead today I had to write only four. I loved this prompt today and I had a lot of different ideas. But unfortunately our school is, well.....yeah.

After I finished writing and I left the classroom I felt rushed and frustrated. Starting my day off like this is miserable. I pretty much got over the feeling by the end of next period because when I think of how my day is almost over anyways (I get out at 4th period), it made me in a much better mood.

When I started writing I knew exactly what I had in my mind and what I was going to write down. As I kept writing I couldn't stop like most of the times when I write. But when we were interrupted, it ruined my whole thought process and I completely forgot what I was trying to write. Getting back in the classroom it took me a while to start back up.

Although I knew this was a planned interruption I had knowledge of yesterday, it was still difficult to stay on track. I think the moral of this blog is simple: my school is brilliantly idiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment