Friday, October 19, 2012

Vocabulary Midterm Autopsy

On the midterm I got a 74. It's definitely a lot better than I thought I was going to get. I sort of went into the test thinking that I didn't studu enough and getting a good grade would be nearly impossible. The week before the test, I followed my study schedule, yet, by the time Thursday rolled around, I felt overwhelmed by all these words and I felt like I definitely was not ready to pass it. I think the outcome of my score is due to my complete concentration when taking the test and the determination to get the highest grade possible. I went into the test feeling sort of unprepared, yet while I took the test I felt the need to just do the best I could and actually finish the test. When the final comes around, I can definitely improve on not letting myself become so overwhelmed and to just calm down and take it one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment