Sunday, February 17, 2013

I AM HERE

So far, my progess in this course has been gradually increasing, yet not really at the same time. There will be times when I can see myself progressing. And then there are other times where I need to tell myself to get my things together. I have increasingly been reaching my SMART goal by paying attention in my classes and doing everything I can do get good grades in both my AP classes. I have slowly but gradually working on my senior project by thinking of different songs, what I want my cover album to be, what types of things I want to sing about, etc. I can definitely say it's been tough getting back into the groove of things, but I know I will eventually get there and I will finish strong.

1 comment:

  1. I like your honesty and I wish you the best of luck on the cover album. By the way, it looks like you didn’t do the literary terms 109-137, and the BOB I assignment. I look forward to seeing them when you get the chance to post them.

    ReplyDelete